Soulvegan Vegan Bakery - FAQ
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using our website (https://www.soulvegan.co.uk/), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
These terms affect your legal rights, responsibilities and liabilities, so please read these terms carefully
and ensure that you understand them. If you do not agree to any of the terms given below, please cease
your use of this website immediately.
1. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
It is the user’s responsibility to read the current terms and conditions thoroughly, as continued site
use constitutes agreement to be bound by said terms and conditions.
We also reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this website and any of its content at any time
Under no circumstances do we acknowledge a purchase contract until you have received an order
confirmation and an item dispatch email from us. The order confirmation email verifies that you
have made an offer to purchase goods from our website. If we discover any errors in your order
(incorrect pricing or insufficient stock, for example) then we will notify you ASAP via email.
3. PRICING AND PAYMENT
We will never dispatch an order until it has been paid for in full. We reserve the right to cancel
your order and refund the cost in full. Payment will be collected through our chosen payment
Purchases made through the Soulvegan Vegan Bakery website are non-transferable.
We reserve the right to change the price of any product(s) at any time, without prior notice.
All content within this website is the property of Soulvegan Vegan Bakery All rights are reserved.
You are not authorised to use, edit, or duplicate any of this site’s content without permission.
When you make a purchase or enquiry through our website, we will ask you to provide us with
a valid email address. By giving us your email address, you certify that this address is unique
and that it may be used as a means of communication with you. You also agree that any email
correspondence constitutes notice in writing, thereby satisfying any relevant legal requirements.
We will not be held responsible for any emails that do not reach your inbox because they went
into your junk/spam folder, so please be sure to check any and all such folders on a regular basis.
When registering an account with Soulvegan Vegan Bakery or providing personal details during
a purchase, you certify that the details provided are correct and up-to-date. Remember, it is
against the law to provide false details when making a purchase online.
Here at Soulvegan Vegan Bakery, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers.
We endeavour to always be transparent about the data that we collect, so please review this
If at any time you wish to see a record of the data we hold on you, feel free to contact us.
We only collect and hold information in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.
If you make a purchase through our website, we will require you to provide us with the
Contact details (e.g. email address, phone number)
All information is held securely in accordance with the law.
SOULVEGAN VEGAN BAKERY - Any questions please email us>
SOULVEGAN VEGAN BAKERY - COOKIES POLICY
WHAT ARE BROWSER COOKIES?
They are very small text files that are created by a website through a browser on your computer. They are used to help you navigate a website, identify preferences and perform specific functions, for example, you input a room’s dimensions into a text box on a website and the website then automatically calculates the materials required for each product page that you visit on that website.
HOW WE USE BROWSER COOKIES
· Anonymously tracking page visits, hits, search terms, visitor locations etc. for statistical purposes, which help us to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to provide us with information about use of the website, examples of this statistical information would be how many visitors from United Kingdom we have had, how many visitors used Internet Explorer as a browser, how many pages were visited today, what words visitors search for to find our website etc.
· Improving security on the website to prevent fraudulent activity and protect your personal information
· Identifying visitors for login purposes. This ensure that you stay logged in on each page you visit, allows your browser to remember your login credentials, allows us to make recommendations based on your preferences or settings
· Storing an anonymous reference to your shopping basket
· Storing an anonymous reference to information you enter into the website e.g. to track popular search terms
COOKIE CONTROL VIA YOUR BROWSER
If you need to read our terms and conditions, then check out our Terms & Privacy page.